We are suppliers of premium quality Liquid Soya Lecithin, Powder, Granuel and Phospholipids Choline for every application in food, feed and nutrition industry.
Our NON GMO lecithin is produced from reputed certified extraction plants. To maintain traceability of NON GMO Lecithin from cultivation to harvesting and from Processing to storage is controlled by the manufacturer.
NON GMO Soya Lecithin is clear amber colored, viscous fluid obtained from hydrated gums of Soya crude oil (produced from soybeans) by the process of drying and filtration. It consists all natural phosphotides in their original relative proportions and soybean oil.
NON GMO Soya Lecithin is a combination of naturally-occurring phospholipids, which are extracted during the processing of soybean oil. Soybean oil is extracted from the flakes through a distillation process and lecithin is separated from the oil by the addition of water and centrifugation or steam precipitation.
Non GMO Soya Lecithin is used in the food industry; feed industry, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Healthcare and Cosmetics for its functional, nutritional and therapeutic properties. Fractionated lecithin is available as PC enriched and PC depleted lecithin, used as health ingredient, wetting agent, emulsifier or stabilizer in various applications.
Hydrolyzed lecithin is an enzyme-treated lecithin, a product with a higher polarity of the phospholipid molecules, used for superior emulsification in various applications. Our lecithin products are Kosher, Halal, Cert-ID and FSSC certified and is available at the most competitive price in the Industry, where it is used as an emulsifier, wetting agent, stabilizing agent etc by different industry.
Applications of Lecithins
- Emulsifying and re-fattening agent for ointments
- Emulsifying agent in liquid emulsions
- Lecithin is an important ingredient in chocolate, caramels, confectionary coatings for spattering control, to prevent crystallization, and as an emulsifier.
- Bakers also employ lecithin for its ability to help dough rise, create uniformity and suspension in the batter, and to lessen the dough’s tendency to be sticky while kneading.
- Cosmetically, it may be added to moisturizers, makeup, shampoos, conditioners, body washes, lip balms, and many other products
- Lecithin helps in fat & protein enrichment and supplying energy to chickens and energy-rich feed mixtures for poultry also Increases the egg mass & production.
- Helps in efficient metabolism and provide Support for the immune system.
- High purity improves quality of aqua feeds and act as protein & fat enrichment in Prawns.
- Due to low acidity value it increases life of aqua feed.
- Helps as binding agent & helps in palletizing.
- Wetting and dispersing agent for tablets and powders
- Release agent for capsules
- Oral nutrition supplements
- Cholesterol controlling supplements
- Liver protecting formulations